Christmas is close!

13:54


As a christmas enthusiast, this time of the year is the best time for me. I started listening to christmas songs already in October and I decorated my apartment really festive and my only drink for this is season is the classic yogi tea. It smells wonderfully like cinnamon and is so delicious. 

Favorite Christmas songs:

- Last Christmas by Wham! (of course)
- All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey
- Do they know it's Christmas? by Band Aid 30 (I suggest you to download it as it is for a good cause - go get it on iTunes!!)
- Santa Baby by Ariana Grande
- The rest of Mariah Carey's christmas album because it is just the best 


Christmas Wishlist:

Well I really do not wish anything this year as my only wish was the Saint Laurent 6 Hour Duffle Bag but it is too expensive and it was 40% off at Barney's New York but sadly I was too late to get it. So I decided not to wish for anything as I don't really want anything if I don't really wish for it. 


What are you guys wishing for this Christmas and what are your favorite songs?
Let me know in the comment section

Merry Christmas loves

bisou xx


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare