Zara Shoe must-haves AW15

09:44

I've been browsing on the Zara website quite a bit and I have to say they really stepped up their shoe game quite a bit for this Fall/Winter Collection. They are inspired by Isabel Marant and Saint Laurent - my two favourite brands of all time. I picked out my three favourite ones and I'm going to tell you why.



Cowboy Leather Sandals:
They are black with cute little cowboy details. They look like Birkenstock but certainly are much cooler. Isabel Marant had similar ones this summer, which were ridiculously expensive but now every fashionista with a little spending budget can cry from happiness now! I think they are extremely great. They are super edgy but also extremely comfortable and good for your every day use. You won't look boring anymore when you pop by your local grocery store wearing these shoes.

Leather Cowboy Boots:
It feels like Zara has a little cowboy vibe going on this season and I absolutely love it. I've always been a fan of cowboy boots and now that they look even cooler and a tad rockier I cannot get enough of them. Saint Laurent has had shoes like this in their collection for quite a while and as I am a huge sucker for the French brand that would leave me broke even if I had the money I really wanted a pair. Lucky me can now get a similar pair from Zara for about a nineth of the price. Yay! I think they look great with simple black skinny jeans but also with some cool leather pants and maybe even with a dress (attention: just because they're cowboy boots doesn't mean you need to dress like a good old cowgirl)

Leather Pumps with straps:
I think strappy heels are probably one of the sexiest shoes you can wear. Every man is a sucker for high heels with straps and lately these shoes have become the newest obsession of bloggers and celebs all around the globe. Either as flats or heels everyone seems to be wearing shoes like this at the moment. Again Isabel Marant had similars in her collections already and as Zara is always bringing us the latest trends on a much cheaper budget, they couldn't resist on designing a pair of those strappy heels themselves. I think they are very cute and sexy at the same time. I think they look great to boyfriend jeans and a cute little crop top or to a little black dress. I think they are a new form of the classic black pump and they don't make you look like you're going to meet your attorney (not that meeting your attorney is bad, especially if it is a Harvey Spectre kind of guy)

Tell me what you think babes. What are your favourite Zara trends at the moment and which shoe do you prefer? Let me know in the comment box.

xx Stefanie






Unbenannt #72

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare