Turtleneck Sweaters

18:08



One of this year's undeniable autumn/winter trends are turtleneck sweaters. They were already starting to come back last year but now they are everywhere. Acne Studio has some great sweaters in their collection this year but it is unfortunately not available for me as I cannot just spend hundreds of dollars on a sweater.

Brandy Melville came to my rescue. This cream coloured knitted sweater is extremely comfortable and very warm. It looks almost exactly like one I saw from Acne Studio but was only around 50 quid.
I also got another one from Polo Ralph Lauren, which was a bit more expensive but amazing quality. I've been wearing it almost everyday since I've got it. It is dark grey and very oversized.

See below to find out how I would style this autumn trend.


Unbenannt #114

Unbenannt #113

Unbenannt #112

Unbenannt #111

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare