Creme de la creme

16:02

 Unbenannt #125

Unbenannt #125 by eleanorjcstyle featuring a fedora hat


Everyone who knows me or follows me on social media knows that I dress in black pretty much all the time. I always say that it is effortless and chic. If you don't know what to wear, black will do. But even I was not able to resist the camel/cream trend anymore. I absolutely fell in love with it. Maybe because it is as simple and chic as black is, maybe because it seems very sophisticated without looking a bit emo like black outfits often do or maybe it is just the fact that it looks great paired with black. I don't know what it is. Kim K has been surfing on that wave for a while and when her younger sisters followed and with that probably everyone else in the fashion world I finally decided that it is a cool trend that is hear to stay.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare