Over Knee = Over The Moon

21:17

Over-knee. Where should I start? It is probably my all time favorite trend. I mean first they are super sexy, second they make your outfit pop and third they are probably THE trend this winter. 
For me this trend is completely versatile, yes they are sexy, but they can totally look cute. I personally prefer them with no heel just because I think it's less offensive compared to the ones with heels. I love wearing them with skirts and knitted sweaters or simple with skinny jeans and a shirt. I think they make your outfit special and are definitely a staple for winter.
If you cannot afford the super expensive versions from Stuart Weitzman or Christian Louboutin don't worry! From ASOS to Zara there are many high street brands who have great cheaper versions!




Unbenannt #123

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare