Coachella Fever

16:56




Coachella is a music festival in the desert of California and is not only a musical top event but also THE festival fashion event of the year. Absolutely everyone is going to Coachella. From famous bloggers to models, singers and actresses and actors. The fashion is always fun there, I think people wear stuff they wouldn't normally wear to the desert festival and they always look the bomb. Even H&M launched their second Coachella collection this year. No one can escape the hype anymore!
For me, Coachella is the perfect start to summer. I get all my inspiration for my summer outfits at those two April weekends. 

This year, I love fringes, cute white dresses, gladiator sandals and rompers. But the classic high waisted jeans and crop top look is still one of my favorites. I think jewelry is a must! And make up wise I definitely think, less is more. A bold lip with minimal eye make up would be my go to look. Personally, I still think glitter tattoos are still very cute to wear and for nails I love the classic red or sweet pastel colors. They go with every outfit.
Just in time for Coachella here's a quick recap of my top fashion moments of the last years and my top three looks for the festival. 




Coachella 1

Coachella 2

Coachella 3

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare