Coachella Day 2 & 3 // The Looks & Recap

21:17


The first weekend of Coachella is officially over and I'm already looking forward for weekend number two and the hopefully many more great outfits that are yet to come. Sadly all my favorite people went this weekend so I still hope some cool people and models will go next weekend. 
My absolute favorite from weekend one is Chiara Ferragni. The Italian blogger looked absolutely stunning in her many outfits. Her day two outfit was probably my favorite. She rocked a flower crop top and skirt from the H&M Coachella collection and combined it with an absolutely amazingly brilliant Chanel bag and her (and also mine) favorite edgy Balenciaga boots. She looked hippie-isque but also fancy and cool and grungy. Just how I like it. Her make up was minimal with an accent on her beautiful blue eyes. I think Chiara really knows how to rock the classy Coachella style. While Vanessa Hudgens, who won't attend this year, is THE hippie chick at Coachella and looks like a bohemian princess who could also come straight from Woodstock, Chiara looks more chic and has a hint of elegance in her outfits but still manages to look absolutely down to earth and chilled and relaxed. She does not look over done but yet very put together. I also like that this year she collaborated with H&M, which makes her outfit once affordable but fashion freaks with a low budget like me. ;) 
Who managed to look amazing too was the Kayture team, Kristina and Fiona. I think they both have something very special in the way they like to dress. They both adore dresses and skirts and chic fashion. They combine Coachella bohemian style with French/Swiss elegance. Plus they are both super adorable. 
Kendall Jenner looked very nice as well and I think she just pulls off everything but I still think that her outfits were a bit predictable. She looked gorgeous and cool and fun but there was nothing really new about it. Compared to other models like Jourdan Dunn or even Hailey Baldwin her outfits were almost a bit boring. 
Danielle Bernstein is one of my top lookers from the weekend as well. She stayed very true to herself and her special way to dress, which is not necessarily how I would dress but it's her thing and I admire her for that. 

Who are your favorites from weekend one at Coachella? 

xx Stefanie



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare