May Must Have // Pointed Brogues

13:18

Bild 5 von SPITZE BLÜCHER AUS LACKLEDER von Zara




First of all I'm sorry for not posting more lately. I just started a new job and it has been kind of hectic. Now this post is all about my latest and newest obsession: these pointed black and white zara brogues. I've been looking for a cool pair of pointed, flat shoes for ages and Zara, once again, came for help. Pointed shoes are everywhere. Gigi Hadid wears them, Danielle Bernstein has been rocking them for ages and my number one style crush Eleanor Calder has been showing off her pointed shoe collection lately as well.  I've been lusting over her Tibi shoes that look almost like them and also the Jimmy Choo boots, she owns, that also have a bit of black and white going on but sadly those are not in my budget. So when I looked through the Zara homepage a couple of days ago I stumbled upon those amazing flat shoes. They are absolutely gorgeous and so different to any other shoes I own and I knew that I had to have them. So I went into the store but sadly they did not have them in my size but I decided to order them online into my local Zara store and now I'm waiting for them to finally arrive and to sweeten the waiting and to make you want them as well, I decided to make some sets with these amazing pair to show you how I would style them. I hope you like it. 

xx Stefanie



Zara Shoes

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare