Coachella // Festival Vibe

14:44


The probably most beautiful and known music festival is starting tomorrow in the desert of LA and in honor of that I decideed to make a post about it. It's my dream to go there one day. It looks so much fun. I like how the people dress so colorful and hippie like and that they don't care about anything just about the good music and hanging out with your friends. Vanessa Hudgens is probably the queen of Coachella. She always looks absolutely fantastic and I'm really sad she won't be attending this year. I love how they all combine fancy designer pieces with cool hippie stuff and high street brands. The vibe is so chilled and cool that everyone envies the people who have the opportunity to go.

To get into the Coachella vibe outside of LA, I decided to put together some look that can be also worn in the city without being looked at you like your weird.
xx Stefanie

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare