Beauty Routine

15:22

Beauty Routine

My Beauty routine is pretty much the same every day. I have my few staple brands and stuff that I use every day. 

Face
I start with the YSL Touche Eclat Make Up in B40, then I use the Estée Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage in 03 for my pimples and continue with the Maybelline Anti Age Eye Concealer in 03 for the darkness under my eyes. To set the make up I use the Sheer Powder from MAC in Medium Dark

Eyes / Eyebrows
I shape and color my eyebrows with the L'Oréal Brow Artist Genius Kit in Medium. For my eyes I use the Sephora Eyeshadow Pallet Colorful 5 in Sunrise to Sunset Bronze (I usually use the first three colors for a day make up and the darker ones or a night make up). My favorite Eyeliner is the Eyeko Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. For my lashes I use a Lancôme Primer and the Bourjois Twist Up Mascara (I usually use a lash curler first as well)

Bronzer
I use the Guerlain Terra-cotta Light Bronzer in 03 on my face overall and then I use an Essence Eyeshadow in Choco to contour my cheeks.

Lips
I use the MAC Lipliner in Spice to give my lips a bit more volume and then I fill them with the MAC Matte Lipstick in Honeylove


And this is how it looks in the end! (I didn't use an eyeliner here because I wanted to go more natural)



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare