Bootea 28 Days Teatox / Review

20:37


Living the healthy way is definitely something that is super "in" at the moment and people try everything to get better in shape, healthier, more energetic etc. I admit I love healthy food but there is also nothing better than a pizza, good pasta and desserts. I'm not a sports junky nor do I only eat veggies and proteins but I thought, why not jump on the health wagon for a month. I started a healthier lifestyle about 2 months ago with the want to look better when I go to Ibiza. I've heard of Bootea a long time ago and I always thought of trying it but I never actually did. So the outlook to my holidays in Ibiza I finally decided to do it. Now, most of the people I know did the 14 day challenge but I though, better go hard or go home, right?
It comes in a cute box with two packages in it. The one is the daytime tea and the other the nighttime tea. You drink the daytime tea every day and the nighttime tea every other day, which makes it really easy and not too hard to follow, especially when you are working.

Daytime Tea
The daytime tea smells a lot like a green tea but to be exact it contains the following ingredients: Chinese Oolong tea, Maté leaves, Ginger root, Fennel seeds, Lemongrass, Dandelion leaf, Ginseng root, Gotu Kola leaves and Nettle leaves.
I really liked the taste of it and it didn't bother me at all to drink it for a whole month straight. It woke me up nicely and I noticed that I didn't need as much coffee as before, which is a definite plus.

Nighttime Tea
The nighttime tea smelled more like peppermint tea but much stronger. The exact ingredients were the following: Senna leaves, Peppermint leaves, Fenugreek seeds, Liquorice root, Burdock root, Hawthorn leaves, Valerian roots and Psyllium seeds. On the packaging it said that it might have a laxative effect and I have to admit it is true. It wasn't every time I drank it but most of the time, which was a bit annoying while working but I managed to do it.
I didn't like the taste after a while to be honest. It got really strong and it was harder to drink it but as it was only every other night I was fine.
What I liked about this one is that it definitely seemed like this one is the one that really worked on the weight. (probably because of the laxative effect)

To conclude I'd say I would definitely do it again if it wasn't as expensive. I liked the taste of them. I think the weight loss is only part of the job it does but I definitely feel less bloated and more energetic.
I will continue with drinking regular green tea every morning to avoid going back to masses of coffee again.
I would definitely not recommend it to someone who has an upset stomach because of the laxative effect. This is really a bit annoying.

If you would like to try it as well visit bootea.co.uk


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare