Paradise Loft Inspiration

23:30

Interior Love


I am a sucker for interior design and cool pieces for your home. I love that you can express yourself through your flat. Clean looks are my faves for fashion but also for interior design. Marble designs are one of my huge inspirations this year. I like mixing clean white and black with Asian designs, cozy (fake) fur, candles and cool it art pieces. Rugs are also a big yes for me. It makes everything super cosy and comfortable. Especially because I like to walk around bare feet. Even though black and white is something I love, I like to mix it up with a bit of rock n' roll chic. Danielle Bernstein's loft is my big inspiration. She combines everything I love completely and perfectly. 

Below you find some of my tumblr inspirations for my future home. 












You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare