What I got for Christmas

12:38


I am beyond the moon. My parents got me the Givenchy Medium Antigona bag for Christmas. This bag has always been one of my dream bags. I think it is so classic and chic but very edgy as well. I love pairing it with my Balenciaga boots and my Dior So Real glasses. I feel like they really complement each other. 

What I love about this bag is that the size is extremely great. You can even fit in a computer! The storage room is great. Furthermore, I love that it has a long strap so that you can easily wear the bag on your shoulder, especially when it's heavy. 

The studs make the bag a bit more special and edgier, which complements my style a lot. 

I created some looks down below on how I would style this bag for multiple occasions. 




Unbenannt #135


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare