My Fashion Week Favorites

23:03

The Fashion Weeks are over and the capitals of couture are slowly going back to normal! As a fashion enthusiast I always look forward to Fashion Week, even though I'm not (yet;) ) able to attend a show I always go online and check out the latest designs that were presented during the Fashion Weeks in New York, Milan, London and Paris. Below you can find my favorite looks from the Fashion Weeks. Of course every designer has its own style and every designer is perfect but those looks stood out to me. 


New York Fashion Week F/W 2015/16



Diesel Gold


Marc Jacobs


Michael Kors


Oscar De La Renta


London Fashion Week F/W 2015/16


Burberry Prorsum


Topshop Unique


Milan Fashion Week F/W 2015/16


Fendi


Max Mara


Paris Fashion Week F/W 2015/16


Balmain


Chanel


Louis Vuitton


Saint Laurent


All pictures from vogue.de 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare