Healthy Start in Spring

16:57

Sportswear


The shorts are getting shorter, the jackets are getting lighter and the tans are getting darker again. There is no better time to jump on the work out train again and go get your summer body. I'm not going to lie I hate working out but wearing all those cute work out clothes really helps to get myself motivated because when I look good, I feel good! Here are some ideas on how to dress up to go to the gym, to go running or whatever.

My favorite work outs are: 
Tae Bo
Boxing
Cross trainer
Dancing
Yoga

To get myself into the work out spirit I like to have some healthy snacks beforehand. Just like yogurt, avocado, eggs.... Or a really lovely green smoothie with spinach, banana, mango and salad in it. 

What are your favorite healthy foods / favorite work out clothes??

xx Stefanie

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare