Style Watch // Eleanor Calder

09:29



This weeks style crush is....Eleanor Calder! For you who don't know her, Eleanor is Louis Tomlinson's (One Direction) girlfriend. Her style is very simple but she always manages to look effortlessly chic. AND she looks like a top model. Her style is very London-ish and edgy. A classic t-shirt, jeans combination looks super cool on her and she always rocks some cool leather jackets. She loves Saint Laurent, The Kooples and Acne Studios what happen to be also some of my favorite brands. She is slowly becoming more famous for her style and I think she's also becoming more comfortable with posting pictures of herself on Instagram and as this week was Eleanor's highlight week so far on Instagram I decided to pick her as my style crush. I've been following her since day one and I always loved her style but lately it became so so cool and edgy and chic that I cannot resist on buying stuff similar to hers. She never wears a lot of colors, which is also definitely my thing and common she is freaking gorgeous. 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare