Wish List

11:36


Wish List



Autumn is coming up and my wardrobe needs a definite upgrade. These are some things I definitely need, but cannot afford for autumn. I always loved black and again this year for my autumn winter wardrobe, black is an absolute must. I think over the knee boots, especially the Lowland from Stuart Weitzman, are the most fashionable thing this autumn. I would wear them with some skinny dark blue or black jeans and a cute blouse or a comfortable sweater or I would wear them with a black mini dress. The dress is from Zara and has a patchwork print, which is absolutely THE thing this autumn. I would wear it with cool leather brogues or over the knee boots or little booties, like the Acne Studio Jensen leather ankle boots. I think they are super cute and super cool. The pointed toe makes them a bit more elegant. I would wear them with, well absolutely everything! I think they are adorable. 
The phone case is by Chiara Ferragni, one of my style inspirations and I already have the cheeky flats but I think this phone case is super cute. Especially because I've been looking for one for ages and this one is really nice. 
The silk blouse is from Saint Laurent and yet another thing on my wish list. It has little dots on it and I think it's just a must have. Whether you wear it with a cool leather mini skirt, ripped jeans or simple dark blue jeans. You look immediately dressed with it.
The sneakers are the Nike Air Max Thea and I think they are a great alternative for the very chunky Air Max. They have a very feminine tailure and I think they are the perfect shoe to wear to uni.
Finally the bag. This bag has been my dream bag for over a year now and I still don't have it. It is the Saint Laurent 6 Hour Duffle Bag. Many people ask me why I want it and the answer is simple. It is the perfect everyday bag. It has a long strap and much space in it but it's not too chunky. It has a very elegant yet rocky touch to it and that is why I absolutely love it and want it. Maybe some day God will provide me with this dream of a bag.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare