Rainbow Hair

14:51



Hi my loves

Todays post is going to be about rainbow hair!!! I'm absolutely in love with the hair colors that have been going around lately. Especially on tumblr, every girl seems to color her hair in a bold color. I think pastel colors look absolutely gorgeous and if I wasn't such a chicken I'd actually consider coloring my hair pastel pink or blue.
Everyone seems to be doing it. Hilary Duff did it, Kylie Jenner did it, Nicole Richie did it and Gemma Styles did it. They all have one thing in common, they looked absolutely smashing with these bold hair colors.
I think especially when you're on holiday by the beach pastel colored hair will look amazing. I think Bleach London has the best colors when it comes to coloring your hair in a very bold way and I think you should definitely check it out.
For me it is the perfect summer trend that makes you look fun and spontaneous and especially non permanent colors are perfect as they will fade!
I've been following them for quite some time now and I just love them all! On my next trip to London I might actually consider stopping by and go a little crazy (my mum would not approve).
What are your thoughts on colored hair? Would you consider doing that?


xx Stefanie













You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare