Animal Prints

13:32

Animal prints

Animal prints always have been something I really enjoyed. The leo Louis Vuitton scarf has been one of my staples for fall and winter for over 3 years now and I still consider it one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. 
Animal prints, especially leopard patterns, are everywhere this season. It feels like every brand, whether its high end or designer has them in their newest collection. Especially Saint Laurent is really going for the leopard patterns this year but also Christian Louboutin really goes with the flow and designed his amazing So Kate pumps in the trendy leopard pattern. 
Dolce & Gabbana were probably one of the firsts though when it came to bringing out leopard patterns. They designed daring blouses and dresses for confident and sexy women. These days brands like Topshop are also joining the leopard team and making it more commercial. For me a leopard pattern is best worn with black and white. Simple and classy. I like to wear one leopard item with a wow effect and then be subtle with the rest of the outfit. It makes it cool, sexy but also edgy, which I love. The combination leather and leopard is also something I adore. I find it just perfect for fall and winter. 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare