Seasonal Desires

13:20

Unbenannt #99


If you open a fashion magazine these days you will see tons of new trends and "it" pieces. Depending on the audience of the magazine these trend pieces vary a bit. Looking at the bloggers, models and celebrities walking and going to the global fashion weeks these days I find that black and leather are very prominent this year. Also looking through my favorite fashion magazine, InStyle, yesterday I saw a lot of black but also fringe and "cowboy" elements in it.

Going through all of this I started thinking about what my "it" pieces for this fall are and what makes me excited. 
Now as I'm a student sneakers are my favorite thing to wear: they are comfortable and thanks to all the bloggers and models around the world finally fashionable again. Eleanor Calder rocked her Adidas superstars to a London Fashion Week party, paired with leather pants and a velvet blazer. A look to love. Kendall Jenner wears her various collection of sneakers all the time as well does Gigi Hadid. I think the design of the Adidas Superstar is really great. It is monochrome and because of the leather, they stay in form. 

Whether you are a fashion addict or you loathe it. Everyone needs a leather jacket. As well as a good pair of leather pants because let's face it: they are hot af. And in my opinion one that is of high quality. My leather jacket is from Sandro Paris and I've had it for about 5 years now and I still wear it almost every day. Acne Studios has for me the best designs for leather jackets. They are very simple and good cut. The good thing about leather jackets is that you can wear them all year around. Pair them with a good jumper and it is warm enough for Fall.

Another thing I love is the Sac de Jour from Saint Laurent. I have the nano version of it and I wear it all the time. It goes with everything. Their newest design with snake printed handles is my newest obsession. I think it is very monochromic and since I saw it on Kendall Jenner I cannot get my mind off of it. I think the design is very simple and classic. It reminds me a bit of the Kelly or Birkin bag from Hermes but I think it is much younger and a lot cheaper. 

Another obsession I have every Fall and Winter are big, chunky scarves. Whether it is a simple grey or black one or this creme colored Zara scarf with black and grey ends, I cannot get enough of them. I think they add perfectly to your outfit and make you feel warmer immediately.


Hope you like this post. Just check out Zara or Mango at the moment if you want to get a feel of this seasons must haves. They have a great collection at the moment, which reminds me a lot of Saint Laurent's collection.


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare