Fall picks

16:32

Fall picks

Fall is around the corner and here comes my favorite season for fashion!! I can finally wear black again without feeling guilty. I can wear boots and leather jackets and sweaters without anyone judging me. This fall is everything about clear lines and the cool rocker kind of look for me. 
I picked some of my fall favorites so check them out below.

Grey Sweater from Acne Studio
They go with everything. Jeans, leather pants, skirts, you name it. Acne is one of my favorite brands and they never fail to amaze me with their amazing sweaters. I think this is an absolute staple in your fall wardrobe.

Leather Jacket from Acne Studio
Leather jackets have been here forever but I still consider them an it piece. A leather jacket finishes your outfit with a certain edge. Acne, again, has one of my favorite leather jacket collections but also Burberry or Sandro and for the lower budget Zara or Mango have amazing jackets.

Ripped Skinny Jeans from J Brand
I love them and I will always love them. I wear ripped jeans 99% of the time and I buy them in many different variations. Black, Blue, Light Blue but for Fall I will definitely go for my favorite black ones. J Brand or Rag & Bone have amazing high budget versions but my favorites are the Topshop Jamie's. Zara also has some in their newest collection.

Leather Pants from Helmut Lang
Black leather pants are the bomb. They make you look sexy and edgy. I really want to get the Helmut Lang pants one day but I own a good pair of Burberry ones that I stole from my mum's closet ;). Zara,  Topshop and Mango have amazing non leather alternatives.

Ankle Boots from Mango
I got these boots and I love them. They are a much cheaper version of the Acne Jensen Boots and they are so comfortable. The pointed toe makes them a bit more special compared to other chelsea boots and mine are suede, something I never had but definitely enjoy for this Fall.

Fedora Hat from Rag & Bone
I was always skeptical when it came to fedoras because I'm really not a hat kind of girl but I must admit I started loving them. They don't just look super stylish but they also save your hair from the awful Fall rain and don't worry about bad hair days anymore. Zara has amazing cheap alternatives at the moment. 

Cowboy Belt from Saint Laurent
I've loved these belts for the whole summer already and I cannot wait to show them off this Fall. I got a small and cheap version from Zara and I wear it everyday. It's so cute and edgy, I love it.

Cape from Joseph
Capes are super cool and easy to wear. You can always throw them over your look when it's chilly outside and you look amazing. This one is from Joseph, a brand I really like but I'm sure Zara and Mango will follow soon with cheaper alternatives. 

Leather Skirts from Zara and Topshop
I'm not a girl who wears skirts a lot but I have to admit I'm kind of excited to wear some this fall. I so wanna get my hands on this cognac colored Topshop A line skirt. It is suede and so pretty. I've seen one on Emily Ratajkowski and I love it. Another classic is a simple black leather skirt. This one is from Zara and I think the asymmetric cut is really cute.

Over Knee Boots from Stuart Weitzman
These boots are the biggest dream of mine. I love them! They are so stylish, fun, sexy and easy going. You can wear them on so many occasion and i think the suede is amazing as well. I hope I will get them this fall as I really need them. For a tall girl like me (5'10) it is quite the challenge to find over knee boots that actually go OVER the knee but these boots are really high and I love it. ASOS and Sam Edelman have cheaper alternatives but when it comes to those boots there's nothing but the original for me.

Small Sac de Jour from Saint Laurent
I have the nano sac de jour and I wear it every day. I love the design of that simple but exciting bag. This one is suede and I think it looks amazing to leather pants and a white boyfriend shirt or for a night out with a cute dress. I adore this bag. 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare