New In - Autumn Edition

15:03

September time means thinking of a new wardrobe and what to wear in this great season. Plus I'm travelling to London soon, which is also always a great opportunity to show off some new fashion items. 
So this season I was lucky enough to get a hand on the Stuart Weitzman Lowlands in black suede. These boots are my favorite boots of all time. I am so in love with their fitting and their material. 
Also I finally got some proper great jeans. I own many Topshop and Zara jeans but to be honest I always wanted a pair of great quality ones and as Acne Studios is one of my favorite brands and my friend raved about their jeans I decided to get two pairs. I decided to get the model 5 pocket in the colors Marylin and Black and I love them. The material is amazing and they fit perfectly. They came in a cute little bag. 


 
   

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare